BMG provides planning based investment management services with a focus on global perspective and downside risk moderation. An investment strategy is constructed based on clients’ individual needs, goals, and risk tolerance, as well as our independent top-down research of the global macro-economy.
We ensure proper investment guidelines are formulated and we will only incorporate investments that are consistent and in line with the clients risk return profile. We provide active portfolio management and advice from experienced investment professionals.
Our goal is to deliver consistent returns that meet clients’ short-term and long-term financial objectives.
- Asset Allocation
- Our investment philosophy combines a long term strategic asset allocation, with short term tactical allocations to take advantage of investment opportunities when they arise.
- Given our market outlook and clients’ risk profile, we construct a strategic asset allocation that is suitable for clients’ long-term investment goal.
- This core allocation is reviewed periodically to ensure it continue to fits with clients’ latest financial conditions.
- We tactically increase the allocation to areas with attractive fundamentals and return potential, and decrease our exposure to areas with high valuations and risks.
- Risk Management
- A risk allocation framework is implemented in portfolio construction. To maximize clients’ potential for financial gains while still abiding by their established level of risk tolerance.
- Portfolios are designed to relatively withstand routine market fluctuation to the downside, and maximize clients’ purchasing power when markets turn upward.
- Decreasing the risk of large losses of capital over short periods of time, enables us to have the ability to revise clients’ portfolio periodically to adjust for any new investment opportunities, or any life-changing circumstances that require a change in objectives or cash flow needs.
- Manager Selection & Monitoring
- Our process of manager selection includes a thorough review of the manager’s investment strategies, past performance and risk results, reputation within the financial industry, capableness and stability of upper management, reporting services, customer service to both investment professionals and their clients, and fee schedules.
- We constantly monitor the economy and market, and look to take advantage of any opportunities.
- We have no proprietary products, and our investment selections are based solely on the needs of our clients and the merits of the investment.
- We review the manager performance and risk metrics on a monthly basis, and constantly check for any changes in investment strategy and key personnel.